God of war 2 freeze problem
what in the hell are you talking about i didnt undertand anthing ( unless "i no longer have a link for it " )

Sponsored links

I patched God of War 2 with a program called Toxic DL, for which I no longer have the link at my disposal.
Is there anyone who have savegame so i can continue from freeze point.
didnt i told you give me crc

(10-08-2010, 10:08 PM)Saiki Wrote: I patched God of War 2 with a program called Toxic DL, for which I no longer have the link at my disposal.

why did you do that
what the program exactly do
TDL makes dual-layer PS2 games a single layer
woh nice ps2 ilegal dvd maker nice if you have a link please give it to me by pm we dont want to get baned
it's simply a patcher, it doesn't "make" PS2 dvds. but it's not open source, thus it is grey area in terms of legality, and that is why they don't allow links to it here. and look for it yourself. it's called "Toxic DL"
thanks i will see it can it broke games ( the result ) or it tested
The patcher only makes your DVD9 type of ISO into DVD5 one. PCSX2's got problems with reading dual layers discs, so this patcher should fix those. The question is Toxic.DL a pirate-copyright-breaking program is a problem that's still being discussed, no breaking point yet. Also notice one more thing, a lot of AViruses detect this patcher as a virus, and if you have a shield on it will disable you from using it. I guess it hacks your ISOs, so that's why is detected as a virus, and there are no guarantees it will either work, or even damage your ISO. Worked well for me though. If you do use it make sure you have a backup of your ISO.
PCSX2 nowadays fully supports DVD9 games so with a proper DVD9 image it WILL work perfectly. The question is, how many people actually have proper dvd9 images of their discs...
[Image: newsig.jpg]