God of war 2 opengl scaling glitch
I tried both with and without UV stealing but it doesn't changes rainbow effect. The only ways i found to remove this effect also removes other fog/shadows (changing CRC hack), or causes ghostly effect (custom resolution).
Here is GS dump:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9y9nxcebdtvadj...e.rar?dl=0

Sponsored links

Edit: forget what I wrote.

I think I know the issue but I don't know the impact if I change it.
According to the configuration by Desran1010 on the wiki here for GoW1:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/God_of_War
Dont u need a 1000 series nvidia card with opengl 4.5 since 900 series is opengl 4.4.  But thats only if desran1010 is correct in saying opengl 4.5 is the oldest version to support proper shadows and fog....
Given i believe GoW2s requirements are equal or greater to GoW1s requirements.
I am getting the same problem, please help me!

When I put custom resolution, I get rid of the vertical lines, but not the chromatic aberration. What should I do? My PCSX2 is the latest one (v1.5.0-dev-1882-g213fa1c)

My specs:

GTX 1070 
i7 7700k at stock clock (4.2ghz ~ 4.5ghz boost)
16gb ddr4

This is what I get with the same configuration as the OP:

[Image: capturadetela4kwjqr.png]

obs: I am using native resolution x5, if I put custom resolution I get rid of the vertical lines.
There is a new half pixel offset implementation that will be merged (soon I hope). Hopefully it will fix the rainbow issue.
(02-09-2017, 05:26 PM)gregory Wrote: There is a new half pixel offset implementation that will be merged (soon I hope). Hopefully it will fix the rainbow issue.

Nice!
(02-09-2017, 09:54 PM)Vinimaxo Wrote: Nice!
Don't expect wonders. There's a good change it won't fix it at all. Did you try the regular "Half-pixel Offset" HW hack?
(02-09-2017, 10:25 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Don't expect wonders. There's a good change it won't fix it at all. Did you try the regular "Half-pixel Offset" HW hack?

Yep. Doesn't work/do anything.