God of war problem
hi, this is my first post , and im not a computer person nor am I familiar with the lingo so ill try my best to be specific.

Im playing God of War I and when i get to the temple of the oracle there is a problem. I get over the bridge and to the part with a small pool in the middle. All the red walls go up and the enemies start coming. I kill them all (the harpies and the two gorgons) and the red walls are supposed to disappear but they dont, and i'm left stuck there. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I searched the forums and only got results for the cut-scene bug in the temple of the oracle, not the problem i am having.

Im running all speed hacks and game fixes, and no clamping. on the newest version pcsx2 (0.9.8)

Sponsored links

Any kind of error in the log window when you get the problem?

Quote:Im running all speed hacks and game fixes, and no clamping. on the newest version pcsx2 (0.9.8)

Uhhhh... start trying without all that and from your last memcard save (not save state), perhaps it would be best if you try setting the presets slider to "safest" and again from memcard save.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64