Going back to a game I havent played in 2 years, but save states are different
Anyway to make the save states work in newer versions, I dont mind finding a old version of the emu, saving in game then using that memory card save on new version but that seems awkward.

Sponsored links

nope, you'll have to use a memory card save from an older version
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-22-2015, 08:21 PM)dekadeka Wrote: Anyway to make the save states work in newer versions, I dont mind finding a old version of the emu, saving in game then using that memory card save on new version but that seems awkward.

Practically the only way though. IDK of any other.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-22-2015, 08:21 PM)dekadeka Wrote: Anyway to make the save states work in newer versions, I dont mind finding a old version of the emu, saving in game then using that memory card save on new version but that seems awkward.
what's awkward about that ? Tongue2 , you have already answered your own problem. there's no other workaround for it. btw, what old version are you talking about ? if it's below 1.0.0 then, there's nothing you can do other than the solution you yourself provided.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction