Good Day Everyone I need Help ..
(05-21-2012, 01:46 PM)Plebs Wrote: I have simple question question >
UV cycle on 2 too create fake FPS? If yes, how much?
second question >
How that situation looks like in EE cycle?

EE and VU are Unable..

(05-21-2012, 01:46 PM)Plebs Wrote: I have simple question question >
UV cycle on 2 too create fake FPS? If yes, how much?
second question >
How that situation looks like in EE cycle?

EE and VU are Unable..

Sponsored links

ok, that's freakin INSANE your PC is faster, has a stronger GPU and you run SLOWER than I do?

do a virus scan and tune up your PC using the tips I put in my thread
(05-21-2012, 01:48 PM)tallbender Wrote: EDIT:

disable power plan's power saver and change to high performance.

How? lol im Newbie on Pcsx2 .... hehehe

(05-21-2012, 01:56 PM)Saiki Wrote: ok, that's freakin INSANE your PC is faster, has a stronger GPU and you run SLOWER than I do?

do a virus scan and tune up your PC using the tips I put in my thread

T__T.. i format my pc 2x bec. of this.. im sure there's no virus on my pc ... huhuhuhu Mellow
Do the following First to set up your pc to properly use its resources:
(google for how to to these if you are unsure)
set Power options to High Performance. This will make sure 100% of the CPUs raw power is used at all times. drains laptop batteries, use with caution
Do a system defrag (do this. I do it daily as I sleep) and disc check (will tie up pc, unusable for 45 mins, average, can be skipped but recommended. I generally do this each week while I sleep)
@Saiki

Any recommended disk defrag apps???

edit:nvm, already found one...
if it's still slow we need to check the temperatures

get coretemp
http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

emulate your pcsx2 for at least 10 mins,after 10 mins don't close pcsx2 and run coretemp
and show us your CPU temperatures.

(05-21-2012, 02:31 PM)Saiki Wrote: Do the following First to set up your pc to properly use its resources:
set Power options to High Performance. This will make sure 100% of the CPUs raw power is used at all times. drains laptop batteries, use with caution
Do a system defrag (do this. I do it daily as I sleep) and disc check (will tie up pc, unusable for 45 mins, average, can be skipped but recommended. I generally do this each week while I sleep)

he is not on a laptop ([email protected])
disable "power saver" on power plan is a must.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Windows 7 already defrags automatically. Also disk defrag should NOT be done daily and only if you tend to write/move many files a lot. Also it will have 0 effect on PCSX2 performance but anyway...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-21-2012, 01:53 PM)markrv Wrote: EE and VU are Unable..

EE and VU are Unable..

But this is offtop question Tongue. I don't want create topic, for such a simple question. Can someone answer me?
(05-21-2012, 02:31 PM)Saiki Wrote: Do the following First to set up your pc to properly use its resources:

Fps melting down if im going to battle mode only..
(05-21-2012, 02:52 PM)markrv Wrote: Fps melting down if im going to battle mode only..

(05-21-2012, 02:46 PM)Plebs Wrote: But this is offtop question Tongue. I don't want create topic, for such a simple question. Can someone answer me?

Sorry , I cant understand ur question coz im not familiar on PCSX2.. Sad