Good PC specs, NON constant speeds in Tekken 5 and Virtua Fighter evolution
Hello, I'm new to this forum of course...and here's my first post.

When I play some of the pcsx2 games (preferably Tekken 5 and Virtua Fighter evolution), my framerates are always from 35-55fps...SOMETIMES though rarely at 60, not being able to go over INGAME. i'm using:

Latest pcsx2 (March 1st pcsx2 0.9.7 version (2.6xx) not sure which ver..at work
Gdx10 plugin,
All speed hacks enabled from EEIOP (the left side all the way up)
playing from the iso,
sound being the direct3d one
Vsync off
Native resolution
tff or biff settings not sure or care atm...just wanna get the speed up to 60+ fps
Vu recompiler and SuperVU recompiler (tried both, same outcome...supervu recompiler works better)

Here are my specs:
Windows 7 32 bit retail
Geforce BFG GTX 260 (stocked @ 655mhz)
Intel core 2 quad extreme qx6800 2.93ghz (clocked to 3.30ghz (253x13, FSB from 266 to 253 due to multipler increase)
2GB DDR2 800 ram (downclocked to ddr2 637)

What could I possibly do to increase my fps?

Sponsored links

Well, I don't know about these two particular games but you got to OC this CPU the other way around, i.e. lower the multi to 6 and raise the FSB as high as you can. Try to discover your cpu+mobo+ram FSB limit before you go for max clock.
no support for alpha releases.
please use latest official public beta & try again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The best I've found so far (Tekken 5) would be using Native (of course) and set EE Sync to 0, set INTC Sync ON, Status Flag ON and VU Cycle Stealing to SLIGHT. I leave everything else at default (aside from the obvious, like Frame Limit if needed). It seems the game doesn't work well when "over-hacked" and tends to lie a lot (FPS reading).

BTW this is with the latest official beta and plugins.