Good Plugin for Memory Cards?
(07-02-2013, 08:02 AM)vsub Wrote: Just format the card and you will be able to save.
Start pcsx2=>CDVD=>No Disk
System=>Boot CDVD
Wait for the mini movie to finish=>Browser=>enter both cards and when it ask to format the card,choose yes

SOLVED:

It was an issue involving trying to access the Save/Load menu with Player 2's controller. I thought it odd that I was starting on the right hand side of the screen.

Something happened to knock my Lilypad assignments out of place. It might be that I have two Logitechs and configured Lily with them both set to X-Input. Starting PCSX2 with one of the two Logitechs set to D-Input instead appears to have confused Lily and ended assigning both game pads as "XPad 0" which I had assigned as Player 2.

Sponsored links

Also wanted to add that I narrowed it down to the Bonus Front End bypassing emulator defaults and assigning my game pad 1 as game pad 2.
(07-02-2013, 11:29 AM)midnitecarnival Wrote: Also wanted to add that I narrowed it down to the Bonus Front End bypassing emulator defaults and assigning my game pad 1 as game pad 2.

Good to know enjoy pcsx2 Wink