Good Processor and VGA card but my games run slowly
Hi,
I have a problem with PCSX2:

I have an ASUS X64J (Intel Core i5-430M (2.26 GHz) and Nvidia Geforce GT 325M 1 Go DDR3) I think it is a good configuration to run games on pcsx2. But I tried ALL the possible settins on pcsx2 and ALL my games continue to run on 25 fps. If someone coud tell me how to configure my PCSX2 I will be very happy.

Sorry for my bad english I'm french and only 14.

Bye

Sponsored links

that's so nice of you to tell how old are you... well you could go in detail what settings you tried so far ?
(08-28-2011, 08:09 PM)nass95100 Wrote: Hi,
I have a problem with PCSX2:

I have an ASUS X64J (Intel Core i5-430M (2.26 GHz) and Nvidia Geforce GT 325M 1 Go DDR3) I think it is a good configuration to run games on pcsx2. But I tried ALL the possible settins on pcsx2 and ALL my games continue to run on 25 fps. If someone coud tell me how to configure my PCSX2 I will be very happy.

Sorry for my bad english I'm french and only 14.

Bye

2.2 GHz CPU
GT 325m DDR3 it is weak not even average

it is the game you are trying to play which matters what are you playing ?
I tried Dragon Ball z Budokai 3 , ICO and tekken 5
Tekken 5 and DBZ Budokai 3 are pretty heavy games, and will most likely not be able to run with full speed.

Not sure about ICO. Set native resolution, apply speedhacks as you can, and see what kind of speeds you can get.

Your CPU and GPU are "good", but nothing "great", so don't be surprised when some games too much for them.
Thank you now I can play ico at 55 fps thank you so much =)