Google Chrome doesn't offer to save password?
not talking about the Remember Me checkbox vsub Smile

Sponsored links

(09-02-2012, 11:22 PM)BigLoz Wrote: Oh right I see Tongue, apologies! I assume all Chrome users experience this as well then, and not just me! Or if it is me then I must be doing something quite wrong Tongue

i use chrome nothing wrong with it, even so i always am logged in when i am on this site so i never even have to bother to login, i alway am when entering. tried reinstalling chrome?
(09-04-2012, 08:16 PM)warWeeny Wrote: i use chrome nothing wrong with it, even so i always am logged in when i am on this site so i never even have to bother to login, i alway am when entering. tried reinstalling chrome?

Maybe I should stay logged in as well, not sure why I have a habit of logging out of this site when there really is no need to. I should probably also reinstall Chrome, the browser is experiencing a few issues. Most notably an orange icon appears above the wrench tool which says 'extension error', however it doesn't display any information about the cause of the error. I have suspicion to believe it's the 'Adblock Plus (Beta) 1.2' extension that is causing the issue.

Anyway that's an entirely different matter which isn't relevant to this. Thanks for the responses everyone.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments