Google Code Site
Just an FYI, the main Google code page for PCSX2 still says v1.0.0 is the latest official release. Also, it may be a good idea to link to the main site instead for downloads since the ones on there are outdated (it suggests grabbing it from the Downloads section there). Obviously this isn't really all that important since most users will come to the main site instead, but it may be a little misleading if they happen to stumble upon it first and are new to the world of emulation.

Sponsored links

There's a reason we haven't updated the google code downloads and the reason is this: http://google-opensource.blogspot.co.uk/...rvice.html

In short, there's no way to add new downloads.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-05-2014, 08:42 PM)refraction Wrote: There's a reason we haven't updated the google code downloads and the reason is this: http://google-opensource.blogspot.co.uk/...rvice.html

In short, there's no way to add new downloads.

I don't get it. Read the link. Looked completely unrelated?

Edit: Nvm the bottom of the page didn't load the first time.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
What kind of abuse could there be? I don't understand.
No idea, we're quite annoyed about it to be honest, it was good having a mirror there. It's not like google are short on bandwidth

I was somewhat aware of Google putting a stop to downloads directly from their code sites (although now I'm clear on the specifics), I was mainly referring to the description on the Project Home page under "Project Details". Tongue

The PCSX2 project has been running for more than ten years. Once able to run only a few public domain demos, recent versions enable many games to work at full speed, including popular titles such as Final Fantasy X or Devil May Cry 3. Visit the PCSX2 homepage to check the latest compatibility status of games (with more than 2000 titles tested), or ask your doubts in the Official forums.

The latest officially released version is 1.0.0 ( r5350 ). Installers and binaries for both Windows and Linux are available in the Downloads section.

^Section in question.
Oh i can change that Tongue we have also labelled all the downloads as "old release" when you go in to them to try and aid there.

Edit: There, i hope that's clear enough ;p

Yay that's much better. Definitely could help steer some first timers in the right direction. Laugh