Grainy/dirty graphic in Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter
What version of the game do you have? do you have the Serial (The SLUS/SLES code) and the CRC (which you can get from the top of the console window)

Edit: Actually, there's the patches for the US, EU and Japanese versions of the game, just throw them all in there, one will work Tongue

Attached Files
.pnach   588CC41B.pnach (Size: 68 bytes / Downloads: 146)
.pnach   867AB5D0.pnach (Size: 68 bytes / Downloads: 207)
.pnach   D757BEA0.pnach (Size: 68 bytes / Downloads: 98)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(11-01-2020, 05:57 PM)refraction Wrote: What version of the game do you have? do you have the Serial (The SLUS/SLES code) and the CRC (which you can get from the top of the console window)

Edit: Actually, there's the patches for the US, EU and Japanese versions of the game, just throw them all in there, one will work Tongue
Thank you very much Biggrin .
The EU version works, now it looks as it should Laugh .
At the end i have small question, is those snach files chance something else than graphics options?. I want to play cheats free game.
Thanks in advance for answer.
actually the grainy effect is on the PS2, you just notice it more without the smudgyness of a composite signal Wink

I mean I literally had to patch the function called "noise_effect_set", so it was very much intended

And no, the patches don't do anything but disable the noise.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-02-2020, 01:08 PM)refraction Wrote: actually the grainy effect is on the PS2, you just notice it more without the smudgyness of a composite signal Wink

I mean I literally had to patch the function called "noise_effect_set", so it was very much intended

And no, the patches don't do anything but disable the noise.
Thank you kindly Biggrin , subject solved Tongue.