Gran Turismo 4 ¿fastest configuration?
...please, to keep this forum as cleaner as it's possible. There is already huge thread about GT4. Look for your answers there, in fact, all is already answered.

You will need faster CPU (as said 3+GHz). Only 2 cores are usable by PCSX2.
GT4 is one of most demanding games ATM.
Use a lot of SpeedHacks if you wanna have it at reasonable speeds.
And use 480p and brightness to 0, to be able to play.

For fastest gameplay, keep default inner resolution.

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X

Sponsored links

(03-17-2011, 01:24 AM)tuanming Wrote: If speedhacks didn't give you boosted fps then you are screwed. We've already answered your question and yet you still continue to ask for help?

ermmm mind reading the whole thread?, the question has changed its now ANY IDEAS TO SOLVE THE LICENSE THING?, if you dont feel like helping why waste your time posting useless comments? create some vanal thread in the proper section to increase your post count.

PS: Im not being agressive nor offensive just plain honest...
(03-17-2011, 04:33 AM)rex1825 Wrote: ...please, to keep this forum as cleaner as it's possible. There is already huge thread about GT4. Look for your answers there, in fact, all is already answered.

You will need faster CPU (as said 3+GHz). Only 2 cores are usable by PCSX2.
GT4 is one of most demanding games ATM.
Use a lot of SpeedHacks if you wanna have it at reasonable speeds.
And use 480p and brightness to 0, to be able to play.

For fastest gameplay, keep default inner resolution.

Cheers...

(SORRY BOUT DOUBLE POSTING I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE 2 DIFFERENT POSTS)

I am aware ive reached the maximum speed i can get from my hardware, but as i just posted the question now is how to get the license test working and as you can read on previous posts, ive red all there is to read on this forum about GT4, but the solution to the license thing didnt work for me, therefore the thread.

EDIT: LOL didnt know double posts became 1, nice coding!
Uh... what is your current problem? Anyd details?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Current problem is the emulator crashes when i try to do a license test, i dont know if it crashes anywhere else, arcade mode plays fine tho, i red in some other thread, dont remember right now, that to be able to play the license tests i had to switch to the other GS plugin problem is that plugin crashes before the game starts, as always thanks in advance.
Try enabling the "Native" checkbox in GSdx.

There is a big thread about this game with tips how to run it better, try asking there or reading the tips:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Gran-Turi...o-enjoy-it
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64