Gran Turismo 4
I used my game CD and made an ISO file that is now stored on my hdd. However this game runs at 20fps and graphics are not very satisfying...are there specific settings or can my PC not handle it

PC: Fujitsu Esprimo E400 e85+
i3 2130 @ 3.4ghz
Intel HD Graphics 2000
8GB RAM
500gb + 250gb HDD
Windows 8.1 pro
PCSX2 1.5.0 DEV

Sponsored links

That game is quite demanding.
Your cpu is kinda good but your gpu is slowing you down big time.
You can try software mode(F9)but that will make the cpu also do the gpu job and you may not gain much speed
The speed will also get unstable, especially in areas like purchasing cars (new and used), checking than out in the garage, certain night tracks (especially George V Paris), other track with tons of effects like Grand Canyon Canyon and the Nürburgring Nordschleife, and arcade mode when selecting a car.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
That integrated chipset is going to be a big problem for this game. I wouldn't expect much better unless you have a discrete GPU. Without one, the best thing you can do is just play it on your PS2.
I'd say that this PC is a desktop, which is upgradable. Try to see if you can upgrade the GPU if you can. I use a NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB for this game specifically and I get a really great performance in the whole game with 3x Native resolution.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!