Gran Turismo 4
Thumbs Up 
Fan-Freaking-Tastic! Gran Turismo 4 was running like hot garbage on my M1 MacBook Air, requiring Software Rendering and the fastest possible settings. The Metal renderer was incapable of playing the game at > 40% speed. Now, After the latest update 4 days ago, I can run the game just fine on Metal! Tested in arcade mode, and got 100% speed and much better stability. In Software mode some tracks would be 90% speed or less. I haven't tested BF2 yet, but it had similar issues. THANK YOU!

Sponsored links

One thing I've noticed on GT4 though is when you're on night stages (Clubman Special Stage RT 5), it slows down quite a bit. "Mostly" playable but it's quite noticeable.
Hello guys,

the track „George V Paris“ is the most difficult course to emulate. But i remember that in the PCSX2 versions where you can set custom resolutions, i had used 3000 x 2500 for these tracks. You will not believe it, but this way, for example, i had no more slowdowns, even though it is actually a high resolution. But this method causes graphical issues with the dust and snow in other courses (as if the option „Disable Depth Emulation“ would be activated), but for George V Paris and Special Stage Route 5 this method is very good (at least on my computer). Try this custom resolution trick - maybe with slightly lower values. Good luck, mates! Smile
(02-24-2022, 08:09 PM)Khi Wrote: Hello guys,

the track „George V Paris“ is the most difficult course to emulate. But i remember that in the PCSX2 versions where you can set custom resolutions, i had used 3000 x 2500 for these tracks. You will not believe it, but this way, for example, i had no more slowdowns, even though it is actually a high resolution. But this method causes graphical issues with the dust and snow in other courses (as if the option „Disable Depth Emulation“ would be activated), but for George V Paris and Special Stage Route 5 this method is very good (at least on my computer). Try this custom resolution trick - maybe with slightly lower values. Good luck, mates! Smile

I will certainly try it, thanks! Is this track in Arcade mode? Or is it in the career mode?