Gran Turismo 4 Can't press anything?
hi, i am new to ps2 emulator and all that stuff. i just followed youtube video for installing and setting up the keyboard, also got a gran turismo4 disc file and got it up and running.

I tried to google my problem, nobody else seem to have this problem, but i do.
the keyboard works on setting the region/time. but when it says "there's no memory, do you want to create new data?" I can't press the button 'Okay', but I just left my screen on for 30 second and it just goes to the next screen. then a long intro plays, which i can't skip for some reason.
after the intro, there's title screen where it says, 'arcade mode' and 'gran turismo mode' etc.
the thing is i can't not press anything on this button, it's not frozen anything, its just that the keyboard doesnt work.
i bound every key and mouse, analog i believe and stuff. what's the possible problem I am missing?

sorry it's very poorly written, im just hyper to see my childhood game in front of me right now. im like downloading 50 ps2 games lol

Sponsored links

Quote: im like downloading 50 ps2 games lol

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go