Gran Turismo 4 Hang
good u worked it out Smile

Sponsored links

(10-15-2012, 05:15 PM)corfe83 Wrote: OK, I solved my own problem, and just wanted to follow up.

It turns out the issue isn't pcsx2's fault at all, it's an occasional hang in my gamepad driver with force feedback. Disabling the force feedback motors fixed the issue for me, and the game runs GREAT!

I'm using my PS2 controller with a Super Joy Box 5 Pro, though I'm going to see if I can try a different version of the driver to resolve the issue, but anyway the issue has nothing to do with pcsx2 at all.

This may/may not work, but I used to have one similar to this with the same problem in a lot of emulators and games. The solution was to either ensure 2 pads are plugged into it at all times, or disabling one of the devices in device manager (shows as 2 devices).
(10-15-2012, 08:07 PM)Trotterwatch Wrote: This may/may not work, but I used to have one similar to this with the same problem in a lot of emulators and games. The solution was to either ensure 2 pads are plugged into it at all times, or disabling one of the devices in device manager (shows as 2 devices).

Interesting, I'll try that. Thanks!