Gran Turismo 4 - Unable to finish Licenses, but not crashing
Question 
NTSC version of Gran Turismo 4.
The game runs through regular races regularly and only has a problem with finishing licenses. I can get through b-1, but I can't choose exit.
I can only choose retry. As if the Y axis on the analog stick and D-pad of my controller don't exist. Rebinding keys and the like doesn't do anything.
I was hoping there'd be some sort of easy fix. Help?
I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1, all plugins default

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(03-01-2014, 08:14 AM)TheHardWay Wrote: NTSC version of Gran Turismo 4.
The game runs through regular races regularly and only has a problem with finishing licenses. I can get through b-1, but I can't choose exit.
I can only choose retry. As if the Y axis on the analog stick and D-pad of my controller don't exist. Rebinding keys and the like doesn't do anything.
I was hoping there'd be some sort of easy fix. Help?
I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1, all plugins default

Change you clamping and rounding modes to default.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
you will need to turn of "Automatic Gamefixes" else changing them won't take effect, but that should fix it at the cost of some missing text/spikes on the menus.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Not only in menus, but during race also - missing checkpoint times and etc. But it is minor problem for licensing.
(03-02-2014, 03:46 AM)mroussev Wrote: Not only in menus, but during race also - missing checkpoint times and etc. But it is minor problem for licensing.

i know this thread is almost 10 years old, but im having the same issue, ive tried both methods without success.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go