Gran Turismo 4 at 60fps like?
Question 
Please someone knows how to run Gran Turismo 4 at 60fps with no slowdowns. My frame of each diminished. I wanted to run at 60fps constant. If anyone have any suggestions or send me the emulator configured I thank! is the only game I have problems. Thank you!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-29-2012, 09:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
My pc is Phenom X6 3.5grz, Radeon 6870 2GB and Ram12GB, I'm using windows 7 64bit iso ntsc Gran Turismo 4 version 4.35GB, and I've tried various settings in the emulator. Please help me run it at 60fps. Thank you!
good.

what about
Quote:
  • *The version of PCSX2 you are using.
    *Any non default settings you are using
(07-29-2012, 06:44 PM)jesalvein Wrote: good.

what about

I've used several versions of the emulator, PCSX2 0.98, 0.99 RVNs
Please send me the emulator configured, or explain to me what version of Gran Turismo 4 runs at constant 60fps. Thank you very much! [email protected]
Only NTSC version will work @60 FPs since pal is limited @50fps.
use latest svn, enable all recommended speedhacks including MTVU hack.

Set speedhack EE cycle rate to 1 to begin with, maybe 2 if it's not enough.
Avoid vu cycle stealing as much as possible, you can try to set it to 1 as a last resort if it still doesn't bring you what you want.

You can also set clamping modes to none to grab a few more fps.

Last but not least, if there is a way to overclock your CPU to 4.0 Ghz, it'll greatly help since this is quite a demanding game.
(07-29-2012, 07:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Only NTSC version will work @60 FPs since pal is limited @50fps.
use latest svn, enable all recommended speedhacks including MTVU hack.

Set speedhack EE cycle rate to 1 to begin with, maybe 2 if it's not enough.
Avoid vu cycle stealing as much as possible, you can try to set it to 1 as a last resort if it still doesn't bring you what you want.

You can also set clamping modes to none to grab a few more fps.

Last but not least, if there is a way to overclock your CPU to 4.0 Ghz, it'll greatly help since this is quite a demanding game.

Thank you. I'll tell you after testing. Thank you for everything!!!!!
jesalvein, I tested the CPU without overclocking, and looked at the processor was not even using 40%, only 38%. Must be configuration or version of the game. Would you send me your emulator configured by email and tell me which version of the game you use to run at constant 60fps without fail. Thank you! [email protected]
his configuration only for his pc, you can't simply ask and get same fps like him... Its hardware dependant...
(07-30-2012, 03:55 AM)Archerko Wrote: his configuration only for his pc, you can't simply ask amd get same fps like him... Its hardware dependant...

you know how to run Gran Turismo 4 at 60 fps without dropping frames?