Gran Turismo 4 run from MDS
Hey there, I was just wondering how if it was possible, to play Playstation 2 games from an MDS. I was asking, since I had ripped GT4 to my SD Card (the FS is Fat32), and ImgBurn split into .I00 and .I01 and an .MDS file from the rip. This has happened with other games, (Games over 4GB, because Fat32 can't hold any files over 4GB) and the computer I'm on right now can't hold the game (a space issue), and I want to keep it portable. Any help with this would be appreciated. The size of the card is 16GB for anyone wondering.

-Gameboi64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
GPU: NVIDIA 2060 SUPER 8GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM: G.Skill Aegis 32GB DDR4 @3000MHz

Sponsored links

Depending on the OS you are using you could reformat the card as NTFS or ExFat. ExFat was kinda designed for flash media so that would probably be the better format, also I think the ExFat's file system stuff takes up less space.

Yes this means you will have to rerip your games, but then you can put them in an iso format and compress them into the cso format to save some space as a bonus.
(07-19-2017, 07:13 PM)TkSilver Wrote: Yes this means you will have to rerip your games,
Not too much of a loss to me, I use my computer quite often, so I think running ImgBurn while doing things as such as playing other games wouldn't hurt my feelings.

(07-19-2017, 07:13 PM)TkSilver Wrote: but then you can put them in an iso format and compress them into the cso format to save some space as a bonus.
That's good to know.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
GPU: NVIDIA 2060 SUPER 8GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM: G.Skill Aegis 32GB DDR4 @3000MHz