Gran Turismo 4 with controller problem.
I connected my ps3 controller, with MotionInJoy. And when i booted up my game, i kept cliking the x button, but it dosent clik ok. Why is this happening?

Sponsored links

probably you haven't bound the input to pcsx2 controls.
Please read the main guide to do so or search in the forum.

Additionally motionjoy is normally not recommended. There are better alternatives...
(04-15-2015, 08:39 PM)jordaniel56 Wrote: I connected my ps3 controller, with MotionInJoy. And when i booted up my game, i kept cliking the x button, but it dosent clik ok. Why is this happening?

There's at least two threads in the homebrew section concerning PS3 controllers. Likely one which has info for MotionInJoy.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
wait, it worked and that now i can access the game, but when im driving, (cuz its a racing game.) Im holding x, and the game senses that im holding x with barely any pressure! What do i do?
(04-15-2015, 08:53 PM)jordaniel56 Wrote: wait, it worked and that now i can access the game, but when im driving, (cuz its a racing game.) Im holding x, and the game senses that im holding x with barely any pressure! What do i do?

If you have a spare Xbox 360 controller, use that. Just use that.

If not, maybe we have other useful forum users.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Probably the sensitivity is ***** up. On another note, we recommend to uninstall that crap and install Scarlet.Crush's drivers instead.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
and how?
wait, i fixed it, instad of the PAD plugin i was using, i switched to the LilyPad plugin, but i still cant hear sound.
oh wait, got sound, but its so glitchy and choppy.
post a screenshot of your audio plugin settings, Thanks.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction