Gran Turismo License Crash DESPERATE
OK I have been searching everywhere and trying everything but I cannot get it to stop crashing on the licences!!!
I7 2.8ghz
16gb ram
Radeon 7950 3gb
PCSX 1.0.0 (r5350)
GSdx 5764(MSVC 16.00,SSE41) 0.1.16 [GSdx32-SSE4-r5764]
I have tried everything including ZeroGS and all different versions of directX.

My pc should be fine and races work fine and smooth but the god damn licences after the first 2 crash every time no matter what. The right part of the text disappear (or all of it) and then it crashes a second or 2 later. SUPER FRUSTRATING!!! I need my GT fix since I don't have ps3 and gt6 is out LOL.

Sponsored links

turn off patches and make sure your clamping is set to "normal" for EE and VU (cant remember which does it). Some text will be missing but the license tests will work.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You don't say if it's GT3 or GT4.

Try latest revision found here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

If everything else fails, do the licences on your PS2 then continue the game on PCSX2. You can use an app like 'PS2 Save Builder' to transfer saves to and from an actual PS2 (will need Free McBoot).
(12-15-2013, 11:04 PM)refraction Wrote: turn off patches and make sure your clamping is set to "normal" for EE and VU (cant remember which does it). Some text will be missing but the license tests will work.

worked!!! i love u!!!!
After completing the licences return these options at default because those missing text is important for normal races(lap times and etc..) Other part of the game is fine with them.