Gran turismo 3 Graphical Bug.
Sorry, I am new here so I don't know much stuff.
So I was playing Gran turismo  3 A-spec around 50% Through the game and today I noticed that  every so often for like a split second the screen would distort.
I recorded me playing really quickly and slowed the footage down just to get this screenshot of it:

[Image: xlL0odB.jpg]
I'm on 5x Native. CRC Hack level is aggressive Hardware hacks are: Half-Pixel Offset (If you need anymore options please ask, I'll be willing to give.)
Just wondering how to fix?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok so the specs are 
Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (build 14393), 64-bit
Physical RAM     =  12232 MB
CPU name         =  Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Vendor/Model     =  GenuineIntel (stepping 09)
CPU speed        =  3.391 ghz (8 logical threads)
        GPU Name        = Asus GTX 1050TI 
I'm on PCSX2 1.4.0
My EmuLog
Trying to play Gran Turismo  3 A-SPEC : Pal.
Also EE Cyclerate is on: 0 VU Cycle Stealing is on : 1
Other settings are listed in original post.
if you mean the screen seems to stretch out to the bottom right, try using the OpenGL renderer, this is a common issue with DX11 an upscaling, we've never worked out what causes it
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-22-2017, 04:33 PM)refraction Wrote: if you mean the screen seems to stretch out to the bottom right, try using the OpenGL renderer, this is a common issue with DX11 an upscaling, we've never worked out what causes it
Alright I will.
Thanks for the help.