Grandia II vertical lines in vms and missing textures in battles
Like title says.
I have every option at default except res which is at 8× native (different res no difference in battle).
Also game response a little bit to slow (different res no difference).
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for answer.

Sponsored links

The former can probably be fixed with the "Align sprite" or "merge sprite" hw hack in gsdx.

the missing textures are fixed on a newer development build which you can get from here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-19-2021, 06:35 PM)refraction Wrote: The former can probably be fixed with the "Align sprite" or "merge sprite" hw hack in gsdx.

the missing textures are fixed on a newer development build which you can get from here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Thank you for answer.
Unfortunately align and merge sprite does not work.
PCSX2 1.7.0 solved missing textures in battles but save states from 1.6.0 do not work here from any game i have saves which is huge problem, so maby there is another way to solve missing textures, because unfinished versions of PCSX2 can break my saves somehow in future releases and because of that it's not an option for me right now.
Any ideas will be appreciated guys, because waiting for official release of 1.7.0 can take many months.
Thanks in advance for answer.
offial release of 1.8.0 (1.7 builds are dev builds ) won't be able to read your savestates anyways.
savestates aren't cross version compatible and will never be.
however, your memcard saves are...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-19-2021, 07:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: offial release of 1.8.0 (1.7 builds are dev builds ) won't be able to read your savestates anyways.
savestates aren't cross version compatible and will never be.
however, your memcard saves are...
Thanks guys for answer's.
Now I don't know if it's good option to move with my game's to beta 1.7.0 or wait for 1.8.0 many months or even over a year to do that. I just want to have one version of PCSX2 for all game's.
I have only major problems in this game, so...
Quote:wait for 1.8.0 many months or even over a year to do that
it took 4 years to go from 1.4.0 to 1.6.0.
so, if you're ready to wait more even if your bug has actually been fixedin dev builds, it's up to you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go