Grandia III Graphics/Texture issue
Savestats were rewriten after official beta. We won't be able to use our currect save states with next realese.Something to do with WxWidgets.

Sponsored links

(02-15-2011, 06:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: just replace the memcards files with yours.
sve staes will surely be incompatible, though.

Original post is below. This is an edit - Got it working. The folder I thought 4282 was storing the memory cards in was the wrong folder. Grandia is now loading on the correct version of the emulator in DX 11 mode. Curious to see how cut scenes play out now. Altho i notice a distinct lack of the HW AA options my other version had, has the option been moved, hidden, or removed entirely?

Original post:
I have tried, doesn't work. It won't read the memory cards when I put them in the folder.

Worst comes to worst, ill finish Grandia III in DX 9 mode with the current emulator I am using then switch to the official one for my future games. Curious to know where the version I am using came from tho
(02-16-2011, 12:34 AM)Charboil Wrote: Original post is below. This is an edit - Got it working. The folder I thought 4282 was storing the memory cards in was the wrong folder. Grandia is now loading on the correct version of the emulator in DX 11 mode. Curious to see how cut scenes play out now. Altho i notice a distinct lack of the HW AA options my other version had, has the option been moved, hidden, or removed entirely?

To enable the options, add this line inside the GSDX.ini file:

Code:
allowhacks = 1

If you are wondering why it's hidden, it's because those options break games and the devs are trying to reduce their headache of people using it, then complaining about it. Users seem to not understand the meaning of the word hack. Be warned: The options may cause more harm than good.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
(02-16-2011, 02:15 AM)Master_DX Wrote: To enable the options, add this line inside the GSDX.ini file:

Code:
allowhacks = 1

If you are wondering why it's hidden, it's because those options break games and the devs are trying to reduce their headache of people using it, then complaining about it. Users seem to not understand the meaning of the word hack. Be warned: The options may cause more harm than good.

Not a problem.

Alright so this did not fix the problem. Argh. Like before if I am in software mode the textures don't act up but of course teh cutscenes/game runs extremely slow. DX9 works the same as before with those cracks. But its more than playable at least.

I have a feeling this is related to a similar problem with Suikoden 5...no way to prove it tho.

If anyone in this topic has played suikoden 5 let me know if you have textures in that game that randomly disappear both in the game and in cut scenes. I mean half the sky will disappear from time to time.
Actually I played a bit of suikoden v no too long ago and as far as I can remember I had no issue there either. I really dont know what is the cause of your problem and no solution come to mind.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Well this is a major disappointment.

The only thing I can figure is its a DX issue or the fact that I have to run on SSE2 instead of 3 or 4 due to AMD.
I have the exact same problem. Im using intel and nvidia hardware though and running pcsx2 0.9.8
Didnt have this problem before I upgraded but the game ran too slow. Now it runs fine but I get this problem. Tried alot of different options, not sure how to fix it. Hopefully someone has figured it out since this thread started.
(10-09-2011, 11:50 AM)RAELBLADESOFGRASS!1! Wrote: I have the exact same problem. Im using intel and nvidia hardware though and running pcsx2 0.9.8
Didnt have this problem before I upgraded but the game ran too slow. Now it runs fine but I get this problem. Tried alot of different options, not sure how to fix it. Hopefully someone has figured it out since this thread started.

Congrats for revivng 0.5 yr thread create your own thread to get response.
better close this thread asap.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel