Grandia Xtreme and FFX- 2
Emu Section

System Specs PArt 1

System Spec part 2 CPU SPECS

I'm using the latest 708 emu version
Hope this helps solve my problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Just from looking at that I would try changing the Peops CDVD plugin to the one in the beta sticky or CDVD posted on Gabest plugin thread. Can you post some speedhacks screenies + advanced and CPU? Once I see those i'll be able to tell you if its the emu or not.
CPU

speed hack

advanced

In Config->CPU enable MTGS and set Frame Limiting to Limit instead of VUSkip.
If it still does not work,delete the pcsx2-pg and pcsx2 ini from the /ini/ folder and reconfigure
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You still had VUskip on.
VUskip = broken graphics and skippy video = exactly your problem..
That exactly what i guess in my first post in this thread. That problem is bad vu skip.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
bump.....
Why the heck are you bumping? We've given you 10 solutions and you haven't said what any of these did...
i'm bumping because well the 10 ways dun really work so instead of tyring to get all to work .. i'm will go with just these 2 games...

Grandia Exreme and FFX-2
We can't configure the emulator for someone else's PC.Each PC needs different settings to work best. So instead of bumping and bumping,try finding yourself with trial and error the best settings for the games you want to play.