Grandia Xtreme
I'm sorry...if this has already been posted and I'm wasting someones times time with looking at this....really am. I used the search feature and couldnt find anything....ummm I cant even get out of teh starting area really on Grandia Xtreme, the ruins cause it seems to freeze in battle for no reason....
was wondering if someone could help

Sponsored links

Do you have any speed hacks enabled? if so disable them and try again. Also try getting the latest PCSX2 as it can fix possible problems and if you're using it already well try with the stable also.

It would help if you showed us your settings and what possible error does the pcsx2 console window shows when the freezes happen.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-21-2009, 04:30 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Do you have any speed hacks enabled? if so disable them and try again. Also try getting the latest PCSX2 as it can fix possible problems and if you're using it already well try with the stable also.

It would help if you showed us your settings and what possible error does the pcsx2 console window shows when the freezes happen.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Well I at least can use Zero to get rid of all the flickering, As for the freezing error Im not sure, but just today I updated EVERYTHING the newest version of everything you can get. Also i don't use any speed hacks at all

I use

Graphic : ZeroGS 0.97.1
Sound : SPU2-X 1.2.0
Controller : LilyPad 0.10.0(not sure if this really matters)
Cdvdrom : Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
Dev9 : DEV9null Driver 0.4.0
USB : USBnull Driver 0.6.0
FireWire : FWnull Driver 0.5.0
Bios : USA v2.00(14/06/2004)Console (cant find anything better)
I tried to play Grandia Xtreme using different plugin configuration with Gsdx but I had many graphic bugs on screen. the solution is to use Zero GS it's not bad. And I read that the game crash in battle in the desert temple but I finished this first dungeon without problem.
Intel core i5 - 3230M CPU @ 2,60GHz Windows 8.1
I'm a french speaker so sorry if my english seems (very) bad ^^