Graphic Plugins
Hi I recently started getting into emulation again. I used to emulate a lot of PS2 games in my old laptop without a problem but that one has passed away. I have a new one with the following specs:

Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

AMD turion™ II P560 Dual-Core Processor 2.50 GHz

RAM: 4,00 GB (3,74 usable)

Operating system 64 bits Windows

I recently downloaded a series of Gsdx32 plugins and I wonder if the 32 stands for 32 bit and if that affects the performance of the emulation in any way. I want to emulate megaman x7 and x8 but so far megaman x7 runs really slow. Since I emulated games before I wonder if the problem lies in my Graphics Card since my previous one was a NVIDIA. (dont remember what model)

If you guys could help me in getting a suitable configuration to play these games I would appreciate it. I will also emulate X command mission in the future but I do not know if I will be able too.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

Your CPU is Very slow, you will have trouble running any game full speed. Pcsx2 has come a long way and is much more compatible with most games, but it requires a fairly powerful CPU and GPU. A 2.5ghz dual is at the lower end by todays Pcsx2 standards
All plugins for pcsx2 are 32bit as pcsx2 is still a 32bit native program
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*