Graphic Problem
what's an SVN build?

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It's the work-in-progress of the PCSX2 program.
The progress of the program developers between stable releases.

Get them from the main PCSX2 site (link at the top of the page).

(or be lazy, and click this link. ;P)
This is all too confusing *facepalm*
take some time to read up and learn. pcsx2 is not as simple as plug and play. you'll need to learn some things for yourself
patience = enjoy and win

Lazy = you'll stuck forever

In my opinion, pcsx2 was already friendly enough for newbies, provided with it's translation for people across the world, forum member support, and the presets system...
You guys have to say the same things over and over, day by day. I respect that.

I have patience when learning something but not too sure how much patience I'd have with educating others. I have enough, but only enough, not more. I probably wouldn't make an amazing teacher - I'd get fed up too easily when people can't understand me.
(06-06-2012, 06:10 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: You guys have to say the same things over and over, day by day. I respect that.

I have patience when learning something but not too sure how much patience I'd have with educating others. I have enough, but only enough, not more. I probably wouldn't make an amazing teacher - I'd get fed up too easily when people can't understand me.

Totally off-topic Tongue Laugh

OnTopic:
Take things slowly.
First make an ISO.
Then comes the SVN.
For the sake of simplicity, it's like a new version of PCSX2 just not official. Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
Sorry, I tend to do that. Bad habit of treating internet forums as the same thing as idle conversation in real life.
(06-06-2012, 10:12 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Sorry, I tend to do that. Bad habit of treating internet forums as the same thing as idle conversation in real life.

Doesn't matter really Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86