Graphic error on crash twinsanity
Can someone help me with this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use Skipdraw 3.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(06-26-2018, 03:00 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Use Skipdraw 3.

how can i do it?
The ONLY fix for this requires addressing the infamous 'half bottom" issue that breaks this game and Path of Neo and others in HW. Devs are tracking this and hopefully it's made a priority this year.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
(07-30-2018, 03:56 AM)legend Wrote: The ONLY fix for this requires addressing the infamous 'half bottom" issue that breaks this game and Path of Neo and others in HW. Devs are tracking this and hopefully it's made a priority this year.

I doubt it will happen this year. Nobody is really doing GSdx work right now and Gregory is busy.
Darn. Good to know I guess.

If I can only have ONE more PCSX2 fix forever, that would be it. Fingers crossed.

Thankfully xbox emulators are making huge strides this year. Wink
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit