Graphic problems in Okami
i have problems with graphics in okami. everything that's supposed to shine looked like gray puffballs. recently, it started simply looking black. Help?

Sponsored links

(08-11-2011, 02:12 PM)CROCobalt Wrote: i have problems with graphics in okami. everything that's supposed to shine looked like gray puffballs. recently, it started simply looking black. Help?

Plz provide ur pcsx2 settings and pc specs, whit so little info is almost impossible help ^^
intel core i5 3.2 ghz
ram 4 gb
ati radeon hd 5670 1 gb
windoes xp
directx 10(there's a version for xp)
gs plugin gsdx sse4 r4600-native resulotion,rendering using hardware

here are also 2 screenshots, if it's any help.
Code:
windoes xp
directx 10(there's a version for xp)
^ and that version works like on your screenshots (lol).
dx10 for xp. XD that made my day complete today. my stomach hurts from laughing.

what about the couple of bucks for a windows 7 x64 home license? that'll give you REAL dx10/11 hardware acceleration? and then you can even use your system for latest pc games. Wink
first of all, i CAN play latest games on my pc. second of all if you don't belive it, google it. there is an unofficial release. third of all it works just fine. and i did it only because 9.0c tortured me with installation. this one is much simpler. anyway, you wanna help or not?
(08-12-2011, 10:40 AM)CROCobalt Wrote: you wanna help or not?

yeah. I try to help. and I told you to get windows vista or even better seven for supported hardware acceleration using the real DX10/11.

what you have there is a 3rd party early in development aka experimental program that's in no way supported by microsoft nor does it ensure 100% functionality. if it does trouble it's your own problem. and btw. we can't even tell you what causes this graphical glitches cause we're not using this. a real dx10 might just works without that hassle.

what you can do now is remove that sh!t. reinstall the regular dx9.0c. and use that for rendering in pcsx2. or upgrade your OS.

do what you like. Wink
Half product - Half effect, and soo you have it, half dx10, half graphic in game xD the rest is black.

Generally it's a shame to buy an i5 and put an old XP to it. Win 7 works faster on new cpu's and isn't really soo expensive in it's more basic editions. Check how they differ: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7_editions basically anything above Home Premium is a waste for an average pc user and for a "gamer" home basic is probably enough.

And trully to end the bs, this game has no problems like yours in dx10/11 over dx10/11 compatible windows.
the problem is that win7 IS too expensive. a little less than 200$, at least in my country. so i thought i can use my old xp, because all the newest games still support it. and i already explained the dx10 thing. anyway, i fixed the problem by switching to software rendering, adjusting it and using some speed hacks. thx anyway.
Quote:because all the newest games still support it.

no they don't.