Graphical Glitch in The Godfather
My apologies, refraction, I overreacted to it. Having my integrity insulted, particularly by strangers, is one of the easy buttons to getting me mad. I shouldn't have said what I did. I do appreciate the help offered, and I will try to keep my temper in check if I encounter any further troubles that bring me back here.

Sponsored links

(06-24-2012, 11:05 PM)Fernin320 Wrote: My apologies, refraction, I overreacted to it. Having my integrity insulted, particularly by strangers, is one of the easy buttons to getting me mad. I shouldn't have said what I did. I do appreciate the help offered, and I will try to keep my temper in check if I encounter any further troubles that bring me back here.

Also, when someone asks you if you tried "this and that" and you have no clue what's he talking about, then instead of replying "yes, I tried and it didn't work", you'd be a far better nettizen with a reply of "sorry, I don't know what that is, please provide some more details", or even, god forbid, search the forum and find out what that means.
(06-24-2012, 11:05 PM)Fernin320 Wrote: My apologies, refraction, I overreacted to it. Having my integrity insulted, particularly by strangers, is one of the easy buttons to getting me mad. I shouldn't have said what I did. I do appreciate the help offered, and I will try to keep my temper in check if I encounter any further troubles that bring me back here.

Apology accepted, i also apologise for assuming you were lying.

Im glad that you have now found the correct bit and resolved the issue. Have fun!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hello new to the site/emulator and I am having the issue shown in the screen shot above and i'm unable to follow the help in the posts. Any help would be appreciated.
Necroing posts older than 8 months is a no-no. Make your own thread
(06-25-2012, 01:50 AM)refraction Wrote: Apology accepted, i also apologise for assuming you were lying.

Im glad that you have now found the correct bit and resolved the issue. Have fun!

Hey ive been having trouble with the godfather game......im having red vertical lines on screen...when i increase skip draw it fixes these red lines but then all lights are showing through object like walls, characters etc...when im indore i can see all headlights of cars outside....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go