Graphical Issues with 007 Nightfire
Okay, thanks for the tip. I'll use DX11 for now on. Is there any way I can easily paste a list of the settings I'm using, for further troubleshooting?

Sponsored links

you can take screenshots of each of your settings pages. In the emulator settings pages there is a little camera in the bottom left for making screenshots, for GSDX you will need to use Print Screen and paste it in to a picture editing program like Paint or Photoshop to make a picture.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=42377

this is the screenshot from the game thread ref linked.

In what parallel universe does this look fine to you??
Just look at the ground which should be all white with snow, there is texture corruption everywhere (even the crosshair is botched) .
Also tested again and changed lots of settings and also tried booting in software mode and no dice, it still looks like crap.
In fact software mode is as ugly as hardware mode but you can't tell because of the low resolution that the graphics that are in the distance are bugged too.
The screenshot was representing the bugs in hardware mode.

What i was trying to say was : It's the same in software mode.
I didn't realise this, it will have to be looked in to then, last i knew it was playable. sorry.

Don't be sorry, bugs do happen. You fix some you break some.
What i don't like is when games are categorized as "Playable" with these kind of bugs.

I only want you to look into stuff its worth looking into, i don't want to waste your time.
If i want to play with no bugs there is always a friendly PS2, but i want the emu to be better.

Cheers Smile .
Thank you for looking into this. Please keep us updated Laugh
I know this is an old post, but for anyone who's still having the problem I fixed it by experimenting with my speedhacks. I always have them on for games, and found out that the "MTVU" one breaks it. Currently VU Cycle Stealing on level 3 gave a very good boost, but I have the others checked as fallbacks and can also adjust EE Cyclerate. But yeah leave that one unchecked haha! I have a separate config folder for each game, everyone should do the same cause there's so many different config options unique to each.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/darkq...htfire.PNG
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go