Graphical and audio error in my emulator
(12-02-2019, 08:47 PM)vsub Wrote: The highest you can go is PSP(not all games but I did clear the both GoW games...not full speed of course)

PS2 is out of the question....the only game I was able to play back then was Ar Tonelico 1(I almost clear it)
You can play PS2 games but only really light games(nothing 3D)and you will still not get full speed all the time.

The OS will not make much difference but between Win8 and Win10,Win10 is better but between Win7 and 10,7 is little bit better for your hardware,8 is not so much
That gpu also don't help

And if you mean,any other PS2 emulators,then yes there are but they are way below the level of what pcsx2 can give you
^^^yeah i figured this was the best but i was just gonna try to settle for what this thing could handle. So wait, 7 would work for this? Ok, so hypothetically if I were to have a windows 7 laying around, if i were to install pcsx2 then it would run enough to where my husband could play his gt3?

Sponsored links

(12-04-2019, 08:32 AM)KINGJEARID Wrote: Ok, so hypothetically if I were to have a windows 7 laying around, if i were to install pcsx2 then it would run enough to where my husband could play his gt3?
in one word : no
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeah, i believed it. Ok well thank you anyways for answering my questions and enlightening me to all this new stuff. It will definitely come in handy in the future!