Graphical and audio error in my emulator
When i start up my emulator it looks fine at first, then the sound is all distorted and when my game boots up (which is gran turismo 3) the graphics are slow, some are pixelated and I don't know how to fix it. I have read different articles and I have tried everything. I am very new to these things and I need someone to explain it please!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-01-2019, 06:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
i found the emu log but i dont know which code to post there isnt anything that says a specific error so what exact thing am i supposed to copy and paste to show you

btw this is my computer statistics is there something wrong with it to where it isnt compatible
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 5849 MB
CPU name = AMD E1-1500 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 00)
CPU speed = 1.475 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = 178bfbff 00802209
x86EFlags = 2fd3fbff
Oh, i see.
Better keep playin your games on your real PS2 console.
your computer is way too weak.
sorry for you
(12-01-2019, 09:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Oh, i see.
Better keep playin your games on your real PS2 console.
your computer is way too weak.
sorry for you
i finally got it to where i can see picture very good and can actually do something on my game but it is still lags and audio distorted so is there anyway i can fix it i can get on the game loads up well and can even buy a car and start a race but, it lags to where i cant drive it

and i have seen videos online where they had the same computer as me and able to play them fine so i dont understand why it is doing it to me
(12-01-2019, 09:21 PM)KINGJEARID Wrote: i finally got it to where i can see picture very good and can actually do something on my game but it is still lags and audio distorted so is there anyway i can fix it i can get on the game loads up well and can even buy a car and start a race but, it lags to where i cant drive it

and i have seen videos online where they had the same computer as me and able to play them fine so i dont understand why it is doing it to me
ask the ones who made those videos, then.
If they recorded those video using the build in recorder in pcsx2,then even if the game is running at 1fps,while you watch the video it will run at full speed
The video recorder is creating a video of the rendered frames,not what you see on the screen outside the pcsx2 game window(if it was from outside,then you will definitely see at what speed the game is actually running)

Your pc is as good as my almost 11 years old Pentium 4 and I definitely know how slow it is in pcsx2.
(12-01-2019, 11:09 PM)vsub Wrote: If they recorded those video using the build in recorder in pcsx2,then even if the game is running at 1fps,while you watch the video it will run at full speed
The video recorder is creating a video of the rendered frames,not what you see on the screen outside the pcsx2 game window(if it was from outside,then you will definitely see at what speed the game is actually running)

Your pc is as good as my almost 11 years old Pentium 4 and I definitely know how slow it is in pcsx2.
ok so basically my computer cant handle the pcsx2? if so if i download windows to 8.1 will that do any good or is it just not gonna work? I am very new at this so i am not sure about a lot of this stuff. I will contact the ones who made these videos and see if they have any info on what to do

is there any other emulators or anything that i can use on my pc?
If you own a snes console & games, you can play witn snes emualator.
The highest you can go is PSP(not all games but I did clear the both GoW games...not full speed of course)

PS2 is out of the question....the only game I was able to play back then was Ar Tonelico 1(I almost clear it)
You can play PS2 games but only really light games(nothing 3D)and you will still not get full speed all the time.

The OS will not make much difference but between Win8 and Win10,Win10 is better but between Win7 and 10,7 is little bit better for your hardware,8 is not so much
That gpu also don't help

And if you mean,any other PS2 emulators,then yes there are but they are way below the level of what pcsx2 can give you