Graphical bug in Fight Night Round 2 (and in 3 either)
Hello. I've encountered strange missing textures bug in mentioned games. [Image: Bugpng_xhhsxrr.png] I've looked for a solution of this problem on forums, but couldn't find working one. I've tried software graphics and zerogl grafics on defaults, but game started lagging, but I've heard those one fix the problem, so maybe you could give me some advice how to set the things up. I suspect that I'm noob in configuring things (I use SSE4.1 dx11 hardware stuff), so I enclose my comp spec.
CPU: i7-3610QM (2.3GHz ~3.3GHz Turbo Boost)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M (2GB ram)
RAM: 8GB DDR3

Sponsored links

Not a bug report.
Moved
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The issue seems to be bigger than that. At Amateur Belt Title fight I got FPS drop to 30.0 for full fight without cutscenes (at them normal, but missing textures), whole graphic of the room was glitched, don't know why.
Eddietor

the textures are missing because pcsx2 is using the intel hd 4000 igp in the cpu
open the nvidia control panel and add pcsx2.exe to the profile list, then select use performance gpu.
About the glitches : try alpha hack, but i'mpretty sure you'll need to use software mode
About fps drops : 2.3 ghz is surely not enough for this game, im affraid...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-06-2012, 02:54 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Eddietor

the textures are missing because pcsx2 is using the intel hd 4000 igp in the cpu
open the nvidia control panel and add pcsx2.exe to the profile list, then select use performance gpu.
I did that, when I picked settings in PCSX2, program asked me about which GPU to use and I picked Nvidia.

(09-06-2012, 02:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: About the glitches : try alpha hack, but i'mpretty sure you'll need to use software mode
About fps drops : 2.3 ghz is surely not enough for this game, im affraid...
In software mode it's not because EE (never over 100%), it's because GS (over 100%) so I'm sure that CPU is doing fine here.
The issue is strange here, again I encountered a boxing venue in which i had FPS's cut to the 50% and some of textures were glitching and missing (white stripes on textures, but rather smooth and flashing than stable - i guess some effect is mixed up there).
I am noob in emulation, but I'm not noob in computers Wink
[Image: Bugpngpng_xhhapne.png]
I used alpha hack and it reduced lag in those areas to 40-50 fps range (on PAL game so it's not definitly playable), erased white stripes error, but still there are some crap textures, and still blank coaches and RING GIRLS Sad
Now GS is never over 100% nor EE. Lags happen 'just because'. DX9 software mode never over 100% in both, but lagging somehow.
Gs and EE will never be over 100 because it out of 100. If your getting Gs near 100 then your Gpu is bottlenecking you, should it be EE near 100 then your cpu is too slow for the game, but if there both up around 100 then well you can guess...
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
According to Notebook check my components are similar to yours, so I bet I must have set something wrong.
And most important thing: FN R3 works perfect for me, but I have this texture bug, no problems with EE, GS. In R2 I have some bugs in 2-3 venues only, rest is fine, but Textures are missing still. Most of the time EE, GS are on 30-40%.