Graphical issue
So... I just played PCSX2 1.6.0 and I play God of war and then something happened when I play, look at this screenshots. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I don't know anything about graphical issue

My specs:
Ryzen 3 2200g
Ram 8 GB
GPU rx 570 vram 8gb

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-13-2022, 01:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
aight here ya go

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 20,57 KB / Downloads: 39)
Reload from memcard instead of using savestate
(07-13-2022, 03:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Reload from memcard instead of using savestate

its still the same...
Can you describe the glitch ? I don't have this game and can't test
(07-13-2022, 04:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Can you describe the glitch ? I don't have this game and can't test
when i try to go to that place in the screenshot and when i come near to the edge of that place the gray thing appears in the bridge, maybe it's because camera angles i think.
Hm.
Did you try to modify your iso ? Since you actually named it "1.00", I guess you made something to it
Tried latest Dev build too ?
(07-13-2022, 11:13 AM)Lkibadur Wrote: So... I just played PCSX2 1.6.0 and I play God of war and then something happened when I play, look at this screenshots. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I don't know anything about graphical issue

My specs:
Ryzen 3 2200g
Ram 8 GB
GPU rx 570 vram 8gb

Can you be more specific about what the actual issue is? I've not played this either and anyone helping you might not have any idea what is actually supposed to be happening; to me, it looks fine.
Rig:
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
Intel Core i5
32gb RAM