Graphics Issue with Ace Combat games.
Allow me to explain the stuff I use for PCSX2 real quick before I explain the issue.

PCSX2 version: 1.4.0 
# CPU options: Default
# Plugins used: ISO
# Description: Every time I usually start up Ace Combat Zero I always have a glitch texture that appears large amounts of times and I can't get fix the issue since I don't know 
how to deal with it. Is there any solve this issue? Screenshot is currently on the attachment. If anyone is able to fix this issue I'll gladly appreciate it.

Attached Files
.png   Example.png (Size: 491,79 KB / Downloads: 332)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-05-2019, 04:24 AM)IzanagifromPersona4 Wrote: Allow me to explain the stuff I use for PCSX2 real quick before I explain the issue.

PCSX2 version: 1.4.0 
# CPU options: Default
# Plugins used: ISO
# Description: Every time I usually start up Ace Combat Zero I always have a glitch texture that appears large amounts of times and I can't get fix the issue since I don't know 
how to deal with it. Is there any solve this issue? Screenshot is currently on the attachment. If anyone is able to fix this issue I'll gladly appreciate it.
yah there is a pixel off set you need to set. under hacks change it to 1 or 10 cant remember witch one. it clears that issue up on pretty much every game