Graphics Plugin giving DDS2 transparent Objects?
More and more through the digital devil saga 2 game, most objects (walls, crates, what have you) are transparent. This gets really annoying and confusing and I've messed with my graphics plugins but nothing is happening.

I switch my graphics plugin to directx software instead of hardware. no more transparent objects but the graphics are terrible and it gets really really slow.

Is there something else that could be causing this? is 0.9.7 of pcsx2 just not capable of giving me the results i want yet? I'm just really confused at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

(08-08-2010, 09:14 AM)marsfalcon Wrote: More and more through the digital devil saga 2 game, most objects (walls, crates, what have you) are transparent. This gets really annoying and confusing and I've messed with my graphics plugins but nothing is happening.

I switch my graphics plugin to directx software instead of hardware. no more transparent objects but the graphics are terrible and it gets really really slow.

Is there something else that could be causing this? is 0.9.7 of pcsx2 just not capable of giving me the results i want yet? I'm just really confused at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having a similar issue with Sonic Mega Collection Plus, except it's with the sprites, not the background/foreground structures.
Was this happening to you in 9.6 as well? If no, I may try downgrading again and see if it works with Sonic. FFX seems to work better in 9.7, and got Sonic after upgrade
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-dig...jects-HELP
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go