Graphics issues
Hi, I am new to pcsx2. I am trying to play dbz bt3 and have configured the emulator to the best of my ability. However, when I play the game at first all is good with about 60fps but as soon as i start gameplay it drops to about 7fps and the characters are missing.I am running a Macbook Pro with a 2.53 intel core 2 duo, 4gb of ram and a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics card. Is there any thing I can do to have this game run smoothly.

Btw I am running it using the iso

Sponsored links

overclock
use windows
don't use a laptop*
(04-09-2011, 04:17 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: overclock
use windows
don't use a laptop*

Dude, the reason folks post here is because they have Mac OS X, so if that is all you are gonna say, please leave for the PC section of the forum.
(04-08-2011, 05:58 PM)Bandicoot Wrote: Hi, I am new to pcsx2. I am trying to play dbz bt3 and have configured the emulator to the best of my ability. However, when I play the game at first all is good with about 60fps but as soon as i start gameplay it drops to about 7fps and the characters are missing.I am running a Macbook Pro with a 2.53 intel core 2 duo, 4gb of ram and a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics card. Is there any thing I can do to have this game run smoothly.

Btw I am running it using the iso

There is a lot you can do to make it faster.
But first try to mess around with the advanced settings, cpu settings and the graphic settings :-)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"