Graphics plugin problem under linux
Hello all,
I am trying to use pcsx2 on ubuntu 9.04 64-bit. If I download the binary and run it, no graphics plugin shows up even though I have the graphics plugin in the plugins directory. If I compile the SVN source and run it, then it asks me to configure, then after configuring I click ok then it closes and nothing happens. I am pretty sure that I have installed all the dependencies. The only thing I haven't tried is the .deb package and I doubt that will work either. I also have a bios and I have set the bios directory as well and it recognizes it. Any ideas?

Sponsored links

pcsx2 is 32bit-only program. You can't simply compile and use it on 64bit system. If the graphic plugin isn't showing up, then it's probably lack of 32bit libglew in your system. Use this howto, it should help you Tongue2
[Image: kaszak696.png]
(05-31-2009, 09:35 AM)kaszak696 Wrote: pcsx2 is 32bit-only program. You can't simply compile and use it on 64bit system. If the graphic plugin isn't showing up, then it's probably lack of 32bit libglew in your system. Use this howto, it should help you Tongue2

Thank you so much you are a life saver!!!!! I was going nuts trying to get this to work!
... There's a .deb installer for PSX2?