Graphics problem
I need help with the graphics for megamanx7.The game runs kinda slow and it looks all shakey and wavey when i play it.Im running it on a Windows Vista,2.00 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
2048 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
and using the GSdx 890 plugin.Im using the 0.9.6 emulator.Some times my character looks like he's sinking into the floor.I would appreciate any kind of help thanks.

Sponsored links

Try latest pcsx2 beta & report back.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use speedhacks and put native resolution with ssse3 or 4.1 gsdx plugin.
About screen shaking try to press F5 few times while playing. It changes the Interlace mode in the GDsx plugin and it helps for me.
(02-13-2011, 03:54 PM)kamiledi17 Wrote: About screen shaking try to press F5 few times while playing. It changes the Interlace mode in the GDsx plugin and it helps for me.

Yeah your right.it worked,there isint any shaking anymore,but there still is Graphics problems i need to work on.Thanks.
(02-13-2011, 01:44 PM)Game Wrote: Use speedhacks and put native resolution with ssse3 or 4.1 gsdx plugin.

Thanks,i tried the speed hacks thing and it corrected a lot of problems.And that thing you said about native resolution,i dont know what that is,mind filling me in?
You can turn it on in the plugin settings. Just select Config->Plugin/bios selector->configure and there you can tick "native".
Did you used latest beta which can be found in downloads section of this forum?