Graphics problem with Lets Make A Soccer Team
have you tried the latest GIT build to see if it helps? If you don't know where to grab it, you can get it from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Wild guessing and probably wrong but:
Does anything happen if you play with hw hacks in the gsdx-plugin settings? Maybe setting skipdraw to low values (<10)? You need to tick the bock HW hack and click on configuration to set this settings.

In principle you can download an old version of pcsx2 to get ZeroGS. But this would be more like a test if it is an gs-problem or not. ZeroGS is nowadays quite outdated and can have various (other) glitches.
i will try the GIT build Smile sorry willkuer i cant find that HW hack your talking about im new enough to this i olny use it for the one game.
EDIT- found it but could not find any mention of 1.3.0 GIT build only various 1.2.1 versions, unless im blind, which is probably the reason.
You guys have helped speed up my game, so thats good enough for me, thanks, you can stop wasting your time on me now Tongue il forveer be resigned to the fact that my clubs logo is a grey square Laugh
The top download link is a GIT version, it just says SVN on the page because we haven't updated it. Notice all the revision numbers are like c60fefa instead of r5890 or something, that's because GIT has a different versioning system Smile

oooooh okay Smile, and will it keep my settings and iso files if i update ??
yes it will keep everything Smile just dont copy the "portable.ini" from the archive else itll ask you to set it up again.

okay Smile thanks