Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
Looks good, one less hack needed is always good

Sponsored links

(05-28-2015, 10:50 PM)refraction Wrote: I've now pushed this on to git as a permanently on feature. I don't see any reason to keep it around as a selectable hack anymore.

now let's continue this process for all the other CRC hacks and stuffs Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-29-2015, 05:46 AM)ssakash Wrote: now let's continue this process for all the other CRC hacks and stuffs Tongue2

who want to get cracking on that egg?? hah
I did try Tekken 5 whilst I was on holiday 2 weeks ago on my laptop that has a 780 in it and if you used the hack you got the same black bars you get from scaling. May try latest version of the emulator to see if its fixed.
That is one test case I forgot about. I don't think the lines are broken now, but I will test at home.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Its a namco game, so it does have the black line problem, however i just tested and it's fine with the align sprite hw hack.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-29-2015, 10:01 PM)refraction Wrote: Its a namco game, so it does have the black line problem, however i just tested and it's fine with the align sprite hw hack.

Even in the latest rev with the new fix for nvidia cards? If so, that's good because the nvidia hack broke the custom resolution trick with namco games.
I've not tried the custom resolution trick, i used 2x native and the align sprite option, seemed to work fine, although the align sprite option doesn't seem to "hot swap" very well, you have to change renderer or restart the emulator to get it to take effect
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-29-2015, 10:45 PM)refraction Wrote: I've not tried the custom resolution trick, i used 2x native and the align sprite option, seemed to work fine, although the align sprite option doesn't seem to "hot swap" very well, you have to change renderer or restart the emulator to get it to take effect

Well, as long as the align sprite hack works, then it's fine. I think that was really meant to replace the 1200x1200 custom resolution trick.