Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
(09-29-2013, 08:12 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: this has nothing to do with what we talking about, make your own thread
Not asking you about what i need to do . And next time try harder to reply w/o pictures if you so addicted to strict forum rules .

Sponsored links

Did someone contact "ManuelG" yet?
He needs to be informed that there's no legal issue reproducing the bug as long as as he has a proper PCSX2 setup and the game.
I realize this is a bit unusual but yea, if he's working on bugs in computer games, he needs to own those as well.
(09-29-2013, 08:34 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: Not asking you about what i need to do . And next time try harder to reply w/o pictures if you so addicted to strict forum rules .

It's common courtesy and also easier for everyone to keep a thread at one subject only, at least unless this subject is resolved, and especially if the thread opener requests you to.

Please don't reply to this here. If you feel like discussing the subject, open a thread for it and we can discuss it there if there's something to discuss. Thank you.
(09-29-2013, 08:37 PM)rama Wrote: Did someone contact "ManuelG" yet?
He needs to be informed that there's no legal issue reproducing the bug as long as as he has a proper PCSX2 setup and the game.
I realize this is a bit unusual but yea, if he's working on bugs in computer games, he needs to own those as well.

People have tried but like he said they dont want to do much about it do to the nature of the issues. PM him tends to not go anywhere as you most like wont get reply atest i never have.

Short of one of the pcsx2 Dev's contacting him and trying to figure out way to to get this resolved I dont it will happen any time soon

Swtor initial splash screen is about only PC game I Seen do this, and it happens so RARELY and RANDOM I have yet been able to Capture it with video.

Soon as I able to actual capture a video of this I will update the 327.23 Thread at Nvidia forums with actual proof of this but. So far of 75+ start ups of Swtor since I switched to the 327.23 drivers the initial splash screen has had this happen like 5 times if that.
(09-29-2013, 08:12 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Only PC game I ever seen have this issue is Swtor with the initial loading screen and it happens once and EXTREMELY RARE

Can you report that specific issue to Nvidia? That strikes me as one they're more willing to take a look at...

Edit: Sorry, missed your last post. Good luck capturing it there!
I have PM ManuelG about the original issue and have told him it happens in swtor, I have not been able to get video of it happen as of yet but I have not heard from him about it so i have no clue

As i said it very rare on PC games atlest the ones I play so this might get overlooked for while short of PCSX2 Dev's fiqure out a way with nvidia on how to get it resolved that dont involve emulation
Successfully captured an instance of it happening in the Mushihimesama load screen. The .gs files and the screenshots are attached.

Unfortunately, while the screenshot shows the issue, the very flickery GS capture is missing the bug. :/ (The flickering that alternates between the game image and a black frame doesn't happen in-game.) So not sure how helpful this is.

Edit: The first screenshot in the set is non-glitched and shows what the other two screens should look like. The other two have the 2D stretching.

Attached Files
.zip   Mushihimesama glitch capture.zip (Size: 721,6 KB / Downloads: 218)
(09-29-2013, 04:54 PM)avih Wrote: Also, If there's a thread about this issue on nvidia forums, could you please post a link?

LOL. Tsunami beat me too it with this post:

(09-29-2013, 08:12 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...0/#3930050

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...0/#3930800

For me the problem started with 326.19, the first of the 326 series drivers. Anything prior is OK. Sorry for repeating myself but just wanted to emphasize that so we are clear when the issue started. This latest series of drivers have had a lot of complaints from various users (more than normal) and they seem to be problematic at best.

(09-30-2013, 02:36 AM)Misty Wrote: Unfortunately, while the screenshot shows the issue, the very flickery GS capture is missing the bug.

Yep this was the problem I was having as well.
(09-30-2013, 02:36 AM)Misty Wrote: Successfully captured an instance of it happening in the Mushihimesama load screen. The .gs files and the screenshots are attached.

Unfortunately, while the screenshot shows the issue, the very flickery GS capture is missing the bug. :/ (The flickering that alternates between the game image and a black frame doesn't happen in-game.) So not sure how helpful this is.

Edit: The first screenshot in the set is non-glitched and shows what the other two screens should look like. The other two have the 2D stretching.

I also captured it, but it happens in game as well for me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well I've just posted in the Official 327.23 Feedback Thread asking ManuelG to take a look at this thread. I also suggested he work with the PCSX2 devs in order to fix this problem, so I hope you guys don't mind. If you do you can spank me on the ass later. Smile