Grid Lines on Screen
Hi guys, i hope someone can give me some tips on this, i played The King of Fighters Collection, the intro was good and all, but whenever i go to a particular KOF installament, for example, KOF 98, the intro of it has grid lines... and worse, whenever the fight starts, it gets slow...

here are my specs:

core 2 duo, 1.55 GHz
2G DDR2 Ram
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

I know these are relatively old specs, but ive checked the cpu utilisation and it doesnt get maxed out...

Ive tried a bunch of configurations and i cant seem to make it work right... please help, thanks!

Sponsored links

Same problem for me running megaman x collection as well as Capcom vs snk2 or KOF games. Seems to run at 60 fps with grid lines and works well. Setting to native res doesn't help, but using software does fix it runs slow tho.
[Image: Kain243.jpg]
what if you set a lower-than-native rez?
grid lines still there, but i had to look really closely to see em lol
so sizing it down helps, just hit the right number on hardware and viola!
380 x 420 on my 24" naga aint a pretty sight lol...iz got no real problem with gridlines i was just pointing out that vectorsigma wasn't the only one wit da problem.
Or just check native and no lines.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-14-2009, 09:03 AM)Bositman Wrote: Or just check native and no lines.

Boss Native didnt work for him, it works for many people but i dont know why is it not working For Him?

(04-14-2009, 03:33 AM)kain243 Wrote: Same problem for me running megaman x collection as well as Capcom vs snk2 or KOF games. Seems to run at 60 fps with grid lines and works well. Setting to native res doesn't help, but using software does fix it runs slow tho.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
Maybe it is caused by texture filtering then,try disabling that (not gray checked,totally un-checked)
[Image: newsig.jpg]