Growlanser Games Question
I did a search but some of them seemed quite old

Do any of the games fully work yet? if so, which svn did they start working? I saw someone mention growlanser heritage of war was working on the new svn, but didnt mention which one. does growlanser generations work at all yet?
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

Sponsored links

Asked the same thing a few weeks back but I hope you're luckier in getting a response than I was. (That is: I got no response at all)

I'm wondering if with the latest svns the random battle bug might be fixed, but unfortunately due to the save bug I'd have to play through 2 hours of gameplay just to get to the point where I could test that out (and then would risk having another save bug and doing it all over again later). So long story short: I'm also very interested in knowing if Generations is working yet.
Growlanser: heritage of war is working on new svn with new vif. About Growlancer generations, i dunno, not tested yet Smile
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
which new svn and whats a vif? Tongue2 i was trying to look for SVNs but the only one recently i found was 2540. is that the one you were talking about?
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
It was 2402 rev with new vif Smile
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
Generations is still bugged. Cause still unknown.
2 things in here: A semi-random hang after battles / when IPU should work, and a full stop hang when entering battles in G3.
I would say I'd see if I have issues (I compile fairly often to keep up with the svn) but IIRC growlanser generations has 2 different games.

I played them both on my ps3 about 2 years ago now, beat the first game like 2 times and enjoyed it. However, I had an issue with the second game upon entering one of the first caves where the screen would go black during a page transition and freeze. So unless that was a failure on my ps3's fault, I'm assuming my disc is slightly scratched and it wouldn't be worth it for me to test it. Good luck!
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
Hmm i got Heritage of War working fine now with 2402, but its got horrible issues with stuff being flat Tongue2 i can stand behind a fence but im on top of it, i cant remember which setting fixes it back to 3d. Anyone know by chance? Tongue2
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT