Growlanser II Save Issues
So i've read the thread on this in the forum but it is several months old so i didnt want to revive it.

Anyways, i was wondering if there was a solution to the Freezing when attempting to save the game in Growlanser II? I tried various configuration settings, but nothing works. i was able to save the game at the beginining (i.e the first chance given upon reaching the world map) but ever since, it has been freezing no matter what i do, or how many times i try.

i've resorted to using ONLY save states now, but i would like to be able to save so i can transfer the data to growlanser III when i get around to playing it.

Anyways, if there is a solution out there i would appreciate any help. I currently downloaded the newest version of PCSX2 (1.3.0 on June 5th) from this page

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-GIT-Weekly-Builds

Sponsored links

Try the stable version 1.2.1
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(06-11-2014, 09:20 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: Try the stable version 1.2.1

i actually had that version prior to downloading the newest one. It was 1.2.1.r5873, but it still didnt work. I'm currently playing Growlanser 3 and it has the exact same issue.

there is absolutely nothing else wrong with it except the fact that you cant save, so technically if it wasnt for save states, these games wouldnt be playable.
There's a thread on it already. There are instructions there on how to avoid the bug but it's still unfixed and never has been fixed.
(06-14-2014, 03:39 PM)rama Wrote: There's a thread on it already. There are instructions there on how to avoid the bug but it's still unfixed and never has been fixed.

i already mentioned that i read the thread but didnt want to revive it (couple months old), also, nothing in that thread was working for me.

I was just wondering if it was fixed since i know things get updated and altered pretty regularly on here