Gsdx-3D: Stereoscopy Patch
(08-29-2013, 01:11 AM)julspower Wrote: Hey guys
I have recompiled the code using the lastest SVN source I have on hand (5723)
and build a diff patch with tortoise
so this one should be appliable with tortoise as well

work great on sbs with my 3d television
had to adjust some value in the ini config but its great

Patch file
DLL File

any question?

Quick note all credit goes to Under moon, I did only take is patch and update the lastest source with it.

Hi julspower, can you also compile the AVX version besides of the SSE4.1? I think AVX should has the best performance if the CPU support?

Thanks a lot!

Sponsored links

Can someone please compile a more recent revision? I could never get vs studio to build a plugin : \
Any chance someone could please compile the 3d patch found here so that it includes the recent additions to gsdx from the SVN?

Failing that does anyone have an up to date and complete compiling guide for Visual Studio 2010
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
I guess I can do this. Gimme a minute to sort it out.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Or not. It won't build after applying the patch(and I know next to nothing about C++).

Before the patch it builds.

After it throws a bunch of these:

Code:
GSDevice11.cpp(1066): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

Maybe it means something to someone, not me.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-21-2014, 06:57 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Or not. It won't build after applying the patch(and I know next to nothing about C++).

Before the patch it builds.

After it throws a bunch of these:

Code:
GSDevice11.cpp(1066): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

Maybe it means something to someone, not me.
Thank you for trying. I suppose the same error happens if you try to use the patch from the first post as well?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
anyone can successfully apply the patch to updated source and build AVX version of plugin?
Hi everybody, congratulations about thisfantastic plugin, I am new register and sorry for my bad English.
I try to download any files and follow the guide but I don't understand very well.
Here the follow readme.txt file and my qeustions:

Download pcsx2-1.0.0-r5350-sources.7z , and uncompress.
- DONE and then for me is very difficult..

Apply the patch file "GSdx3D_rev68m.patch" to plugins\GSdx .
(or overwrite plugins\GSdx by GSdx3Dsrc\GSdx) .
Open pcsx2_suite_2010.sln .
Select Release-AVX (or Release-SSE2 etc).

please, anyone can help me step by step?

Many thanks
Thank you under moon and KrossX for sharing with us this awesome 3D plugin. One of the best 3D plugin I've seen in years. My dream came true.

Thanks again. ^_^
OMG! You are amazing, this works on my 4K Sony tv! 3D is AMAZING! Any more updates coming or is this plugin "floating"?