Gsdx-3D: Stereoscopy Patch
still waitingBiggrin

Sponsored links

No screens or video yet? Closedeyes

I wish the word got out that this plugin exists
Then try and make a video yourself? You don't need stereo glasses or a 3D monitor to make a video.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Hi.With this patch is possible to adjust both convergence and depth like 3d Vision does?.If so,what's keys are used to do so?.Many thanks.
(07-25-2013, 09:20 AM)ricardokung Wrote: Hi.With this patch is possible to adjust both convergence and depth like 3d Vision does?.If so,what's keys are used to do so?.Many thanks.
Readme's are included in the archive for a reason.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
Oh my God! I can't believe it... finally S-3D in PCSX2!
Here's a screenshot from Wipeout, Anaglyph (cyan/red) and side-by-side:

Save and rename to JPS if you have 3D Vision and doubeclick:
[Image: wipeout.jpg]

[Image: anaglyph.jpg]

I just wish 3D Vision would be supported. Rolleyes

Just some inputs: I needed various hundred Excl keypresses to get the settings I wanted. If possible, make a 3. option (+100) or better:
Make it possible, that a key can be pressed down and stay to change a value; instead of various presses for each increment. Even better would be a "increasing changing speed" by pressing down, thats goes faster as longer you press down the key.

But wow, I waited so long for this day. Now I know its possible (S-3D in PCXS2), I'm very happy... Rolleyes
Do you think 3d Vision (pageflipping) is possible? I don't like very much to play in Anaglyph or crosseyed...Wacko Laugh
Keep up the good work!

Thanks to everybody involved!
I tried It using my Samsung 3dtv using side by side and got some good results.Here are some screenshots posted on 3d Vision live site:
http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/ricardokung/
If you use 3d vision to see the photos,click on swap to get the right view.Of course a 3d vision option (pageflipping) in PCSX2 would be much better by far.Some games like Castlevania(both from Ps2)have no convergence despite how many times I pressed the adjust key.
Great thanks to the creator of these patches.Don't stop the work please.
Nice! Can you please use Phereo for future sharings? It has more options for non-nVision users.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(08-09-2013, 07:42 AM)KrossX Wrote: Nice! Can you please use Phereo for future sharings? It has more options for non-nVision users.

Sorry KrossX. I didn't know about Phereo.In fact these was my first time taking screenshots(I am noob about these things).In the 3d vision live there is an anaglyph option to see these photos too.If I post any screenshots in the future I will use Phereo for sure.Thanks.
Would it be possible to get sequential 3D mode (as in, display the left eye then the right)? Just wondering because I bet you could force the nVidia 3D glasses to switch on (maybe loading up a 3D movie in the background) and they'd probably sync up as long as pcsx2 is vsynced...

Also, am I doing something wrong with the patch file? I've tried it with TortoiseSVN and GNUwin32's Patch tool, but I always get hunk errors (r5350). Was gonna try to add sequential support myself, though I admit, I've never actually looked at the PCSX2 source code before, so I probably would've ended up stuck anyway...