Gsdx-3D: Stereoscopy Patch
(03-10-2015, 10:26 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It is no longer updated, but it does work. Just use the latest version. The one thing is they don't even sell licenses anymore. However, on their forum there is an answer for that too. It's sort of borderline for here so I won't mention it directly – just search around. I wouldn't mention it at all, except for the fact that they allow it on their (e.g. IZ3D's) official forum.

Got what you mean! Tongue

Sponsored links

Bump.

It would be great if anyone could make a more fresh version.

Anyone?
I am quite interested in that as well. Great Effort!
I thought about trying to add a frame sequential mode (the mode 3D Vision needs, even if by itself it wouldn't trigger 3D Vision, which can be done with driver profiles, although it may not synchronize). I looked at the patch of this modified GSdx plugin with the intention of maybe adding it to a current GSdx build, saw almost 11000 lines of code changes, and almost died (not literally).

It surpasses by an infinite margin what I had in mind. Ahem, I should go back to porting texture packs or other simpler things  Sad .
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
(09-11-2015, 08:15 PM)masterotaku Wrote: I thought about trying to add a frame sequential mode (the mode 3D Vision needs, even if by itself it wouldn't trigger 3D Vision, which can be done with driver profiles, although it may not synchronize). I looked at the patch of this modified GSdx plugin with the intention of maybe adding it to a current GSdx build, saw almost 11000 lines of code changes, and almost died (not literally).

It surpasses by an infinite margin what I had in mind. Ahem, I should go back to porting texture packs or other simpler things  Sad .

NO YOU SHOULDN'T! You go and make 3D, or it's to bed without dinner!!!!
just kidding Laugh

if you or some other brave soul dives into that code, PLS keep the standard SBS/OU mode - that would enable us to play on our TVs without using the godawful 3d tv play software which limits to 720p and has worse upscaling than the first xbox....
Hello Everyone,

I have ported under moon's 3D patch to the release version of
PCSX2 1.4.0 and GSdx (20160105132032) AVX, AVX2, SSE2, SSSE3, and SSE4.

Only tested AVX using Direct3D11 so far. Playing PS2 games on my Oculus Rift CV1 in 3D is stunning.

I like playing it in Half-SBS Left/Right mode using Virtual Desktop in the Home Theater environment.

In addition of the port, I have added a Stereo Mode selector in the Plugin Settings.

Also, I have fixed a bug that crashes PCSX2 when you enter a battle in the game Grandia III.

The only current issue that I have seen is where the left eye (viewport)
will occasionally turn black for less than 100ms.

Enjoy, and please leave feedback.

Compiled GSdx3D DLLs.

.zip   GSdx-20160105132032(base)-3D-v1.0b.zip (Size: 1,73 MB / Downloads: 2.369)

This file is only for patching source code. Not usable by the standard user.

.zip   GSdx3D_Patch_1.0b.zip (Size: 60,58 KB / Downloads: 643)

Awesome!! Its a shame that the pcsx2 guys wont include this into the official build,

1 Question though how do i adjust the separation while playing is there a shortcut key

the default setting is too far apart for me

also if you could add a short cut to toggle the 3d on and off please.

Again awesome work dude.

Nevermind i found the readme.txt that has the instructions with the original version, perhaps you should include that in your zip
How do you adjust separation? I'm playing Dragon Quest 8 and MGS 3 and I get a black squares and glitches appearing in my left eye sight.
Corsair HX 1000 watt psu,
ASUS P6X58D Premium 3X SLi/SATA3/USB3,
intel core i7 920 @ 3.0 GHz,
Noctua NH-14D cpu cooler,
12 GB Corsair 1600 DDR3 Triple Channel,
MSI GTX 580 1.5GB GDDR3,
Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Champion soundcard with front panel,
1X OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD,
1X 500 GB WD 16 mb cache HD,
Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
You probably won't get any help here as this plugin isn't in development anymore. The changes to GSdx are most likely causing the graphical anomalies you are seeing.

If you try searching the forums, you may be able to find previous documentation or some other guide that may help Smile
Samus,

Stereo Separation can be controlled by using the + - keys on the NumPad that most keyboards have.

I'm looking into glitches that happen in the left viewport but lets leave it at that for now.
There is 26,283 lines of code over 32 source files.
The time I can allocate to understanding under moon's code is limited.